THE WORLD’S ONLY TECHNOLOGY THAT AUTOMATES THE DIRECT IO PROCESS - WITHOUT THE MIDDLEMEN.
Automate the RFP, IO, trafficking, and reporting processes and spend more time creating exceptional campaigns.
Sell your brand-safe, guaranteed media through a direct connection, eliminating unnecessary and opaque tech fees.
TRANSPARENCY, AND CONTROL.
Make real-time performance optimizations, accurately forecast revenue, and control the ads that run on your properties.
STRENGTHEN AND SCALE
YOUR TRUSTED RELATIONSHIPS.
Connect and collaborate with the world’s biggest brands seeking guaranteed, premium inventory, in one simple interface.
Experience the benefits of a direct relationship with the automation of data-driven selling.
- Connect to buyers - opt your inventory into the marketplace and make it available to buyers via the Adslot marketplace
- Pricing control - stay in control of pricing by only accepting orders at a price point that works for you. The platform allows for negotiations on price and will only execute if you approve.
- Inventory control – stay in control of how much inventory you allow buyers to see in order to forecast and reserve media.
- Planning workflow - propose and negotiate with buyers in advance of trading with our in-platform RFP set up and negotiation capability
- Integrated ad products - setup your ad inventory and connect it directly to your ad server. Streamlined operations means approval in Adslot flows all the way through to the ad server
- Creative approval - handle your order and creative approvals separately. Take orders in advance and approve creative later once submitted by the advertiser.
- Advanced targeting options - make targeting available in the ad server a configurable setting for your inventory. Supporting Geo, Key Value, Audience and Technology targeting
- Team management - rely on our white-glove, dedicated Client Success team to support you 24x7
- On platform chat – remove the need for multiple emails and have more cohesive team communications.
“From a logistical standpoint, being able to manage optimizations literally with a simple click of a button without having to get a revised IO and put things through a platform is huge.”
- Michelle Zitz, Programmatic Director, The Economist Group