The FT wants 30% of its campaigns managed by Adslot by end of 2020
There has been another article published about Adslot‘s growing relationship with the Financial Times (the FT.com) in leading ad tech industry publication, AdExchanger.
A couple of take-outs:
- FT has on-boarded 10 media buyers onto the Adslot platform to date;
- FT wants all of its sub-£5,000 campaigns (30%) to be handled by Adslot by end of 2020;
- FT has captured incremental budgets using the Adslot Media platform.
Click here or on the link below to read the latest AdExchanger article.
The FT.com is a great example of how the Adslot Media platform allows major publishers to:
- reduce their cost of sales;
- protect and maximise the value of their inventory; and,
- drive incremental revenue.
Founder & Executive Chairman