June 2022 Quarterly Update
- Trading has finally commenced on the IPG/Kinesso Health & Wellness marketplace in the US, and is expected to grow;
- GroupM UK Premium Supply Initiative successfully relaunched in the UK, and trading has resumed;
- The second Symphony – Adslot Media integration has been launched in the Australian market;
- TTV increased 19% Q-on-Q and 26% on pcp to $6.23M;
- Annualised media managed on Symphony increased to over $7.0 Billion;
- Cash at end of quarter: $6.0M.
Note: some of the above trading activities commenced subsequent to June quarter end. So any uptick in TTV will flow into the September 2022 quarter.
As previously disclosed to the market, Corporate Development activity following the Company’s Strategic Review continues to progress. The Company will make appropriate announcements as and when any material developments occur, as per the ASX Listing Rules.
You can read the full June 2022 Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C here.