30 January 2023
Adslot Ltd: Q2 FY23 Quarterly Update
Q2 FY23 Quarterly Update
Adslot Ltd (ASX:ADS) is pleased to release its Q2 FY23 Quarterly Activity report this morning. Highlights for the December ’22 quarter include:
- Record $33.1M in TTV transacted on the Adslot Media platform;
- Monetised TTV increased +95% (from $6.9M in Sep ’22 Qtr to $13.5M in Dec ’22 Qtr);
- Record volume of trades on the Adslot Media platform (up +23% QoQ and +44% on pcp);
- Adslot Media signs agreement to automate direct sales for ABS-CBN in the Phillipines;
- Annualised value of media managed by Symphony platform increases +22% QoQ to $8.4 Billion;
- Symphony Licence Fees up 11% on pcp;
- FY22 R&D Claim of $1.23M received;
- Cash balance of $3.92M at end of quarter.
Full details of the Quarterly Activity report and Appendix 4C available here.
The Company invites all shareholders and investors to attend a live Webinar with the Company’s CEO, Ben Dixon, and US-based Head of Corporate Development, Tom Triscari, at 11:00am tomorrow morning, Wednesday 1 February 2023.
Attendees can register in advance, and submit questions, here.