We believe that technology should be used to enrich human relationships and simplify media. Our team of passionate people are committed to helping marketers, agencies and publishers work more collaboratively and create media that moves people.
Awesome mission if you ask us! Interested?
A global team.
We believe in fun, so we invest in it.
Solving real industry problems.
Healthy people are happy people.
Casual and relaxed offices.
Meet the Team.
Business Manager, APAC
“Coming into work, knowing you make a difference alongside a positive, passionate and talented team is what Adslot is all about. Inclusive, Collaborative & Fun!”
Head of User Experience
“Advancing a billion dollar industry, that has traditionally used “digitally prehistoric” trading methods… well let’s just say that’s a UX design dream.”
Product Manager - Symphony
“Adslot is a fun place to work. Everyone is dedicated to moving the product forward in an environment where we constantly laugh and love what we do.”
Quality Assurance Lead
“Everyone here is so friendly and approachable, and the depths Adslot goes to embrace people from different cultures and backgrounds is amazing!”
No current vacancies
No current vacancies
No current vacancies
Senior .NET Developer
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Development plans that map your personal drivers to specifics of the work
- ASX-listed company, global ad tech presence
WHO WE ARE.
Our vision is to enrich relationships and simplify advertising.
We bring technology to the advertising community that advances collaboration between buyers and sellers and increases the value of advertising for marketers through simplicity, accessibility, and practicality.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US.
As a passionate Senior.NET Developer you will appreciate the core principles of building great products that will delight users. As well as being strong technically, good communication is essential as you will be working directly with our client facing teams to understand business requirements. Your ability to efficiently switch content between projects is essential.
WHAT YOU’LL DO.
- Estimate, develop, test and correct complex features with an emphasis on quality and reliability
- Work closely with client facing teams to understand and take the lead on selected projects and epics
- Be involved in multiple projects across the company
- Account for performance, scalability and reliability across software iterations
- Contribute to team discussions / design, technical mentoring and reviews
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced team members
- Work effectively in a team setting – proactively seek out information and build productive working relationships
WHO YOU ARE.
- Proven experience using .NET 4, C# and WC/SOAP, ASP.NET MVC 4+, React or Angular to an advanced level in an agile environment
- Able to assist with fast paced feature delivery, while maintaining platform integrity
- Experienced at supporting and mentoring other team members
- Ideally from a product based company/ start-up
If you are a self-starter with strong problem solving capabilities, happiest when working in an agile environment – we would love to hear from you.
WHAT’S ON OFFER.
- Professional development plans – map your personal drivers to specifics of the work
- Competitive salary
- Novated leasing
- Work-life balance
- Casual dress code
- Birthday leave
- Career progression
- Sponsored social events
We’re an innovative and collaborative bunch. People enjoy working at Adslot because we are passionate about building, designing, testing and refining, so that thousands of people worldwide can plan, buy and sell billions of digital media dollars seamlessly and easily. We love our work, and we have a good time doing it.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or email your CV and cover letter detailing your part in any relevant projects – in particular scalable customer facing web applications – to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agency applications please. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
RESPECT. COLLABORATION. INNOVATION. INTEGRITY. COMMUNICATION.