We believe that technology should be used to enrich human relationships and simplify media. Our team of passionate people are committed to helping marketers, agencies and publishers work more collaboratively and create media that moves people.
Awesome mission if you ask us! Interested?
A global team.
We believe in fun, so we invest in it.
Solving real industry problems.
Healthy people are happy people.
Casual and relaxed offices.
Meet the Team.
Business Manager, APAC
“Coming into work, knowing you make a difference alongside a positive, passionate and talented team is what Adslot is all about. Inclusive, Collaborative & Fun!”
Head of User Experience
“Advancing a billion dollar industry, that has traditionally used “digitally prehistoric” trading methods… well let’s just say that’s a UX design dream.”
Product Manager - Symphony
“Adslot is a fun place to work. Everyone is dedicated to moving the product forward in an environment where we constantly laugh and love what we do.”
Quality Assurance Lead
“Everyone here is so friendly and approachable, and the depths Adslot goes to embrace people from different cultures and backgrounds is amazing!”
No current vacancies
No current vacancies
No current vacancies
- ASX-listed company, global ad tech presence
- Fun, collaborative team
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours
WHO WE ARE.
Our vision is to enrich relationships and simplify advertising.
Adslot (ASX:ADJ) is a leading global ad tech company. Headquartered in Australia, and listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: ADJ) we service our client base in 15 markets globally from our offices in Sydney, Melbourne, New York, London, Munich and Shanghai. Our client base consists of tier one media agencies and premium publishers for whom we deliver world class digital media trading SaaS technology.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US.
By providing IT support for a wide range of customers and services, focussing on the delivery, availability, security and potential recovery of mainly cloud-based server infrastructure and data.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Provide support of desktop systems (Windows & OSX)
- IP networking including firewall configuration and implementation of security and firewalls
- Work with technicians from suppliers and partners as required to assist them in delivering systems infrastructure
- Help manage a backlog of infrastructure related tasks that will serve the greater business needs of Adslot
- Maintain an open and transparent view of work in progress, conducting stand-up meetings and planning sessions, being always aware of the progress and quality of systems infrastructure deliverables
- Maintain and manage the inventory systems
WHO YOU ARE.
- Systems administration knowledge with Windows & OSX
- AD management experience
- Networking and IP phones
- Atlassian product administration
- Reporting – Server utilisation
- Access control
- Basic scripting
- Inventory management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to listen to and understand the issues raised by users and resolve them in a timely manner
We would also consider a graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- AWS and Azure cloud services
- Intermediate scripting with PowerShell and Bash
- Google Apps
- Source control (Git)
WHAT’S ON OFFER.
- Competitive salary
- Novated leasing
- Work-life balance
- Professional development plans
- Casual dress code
- Birthday leave
- Career progression
- Sponsored social events
We’re an innovative and collaborative bunch. People enjoy working at Adslot because we are passionate about building, designing, testing and refining, so that thousands of people worldwide can plan, buy and sell billions of digital media dollars seamlessly and easily. We love our work, and we have a good time doing it.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No recruitment agency applications please. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
RESPECT. COLLABORATION. INNOVATION. INTEGRITY. COMMUNICATION.